Commissioner – Todd Novascone
- Age Group: Boys and Girls, League Ages 7-8
- Field Size: Regular 46/60 Little League Dimensions
- Level of Play: Basic, Developmental
- Season(s): Spring & Fall
- Normal Game Schedule: One Saturday game per week. Teams also practice one day per week.
- Normal Game Location: Payne, Tyler, and Eastern
Background: Players in this level learn to hit a ball from a pitching machine operated by an adult coach. Players must hit the ball to reach base. Emphasis is solely on learning the fundamentals of how to throw, catch, and to do so while playing regular defensive positions in real game situations.